Monday, December 29, 2014

First Impressions: Leatherman Sidekick

Home Depot recently had the Leatherman Sidekick on sale for $18.00.  The Wingman was on sale for around $20 before that, but the Sidekick for $18 seemed a much better deal, so I splurged and bought it.

So far I'm impressed with it.  It's the first Leatherman I've owned, and the quality difference between this multi tool and other multi tools around the same price is evident.  The tool is all metal, so it weighs a little more than other multi tools, but it's functionality is well worth it.  It has a locking knife blade and locking saw blade -- both of which are accessible with the tool closed -- and the spring-loaded pliers are impressive.

I'll write up a full review once I've had a chance to use it and test it, but so far I like what I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment